Dermatitis and eczema L20-L30
The ICD10 section code for "Dermatitis and eczema" is L20-L30.
- In this block the terms dermatitis and eczema are used synonymously and interchangeably.
Codes: = Billable
- L20 Atopic dermatitis
- L21 Seborrheic dermatitis
- L22 Diaper dermatitis
- L23 Allergic contact dermatitis
- L24 Irritant contact dermatitis
- L25 Unspecified contact dermatitis
- L26 Exfoliative dermatitis
- L27 Dermatitis due to substances taken internally
- L28 Lichen simplex chronicus and prurigo
- L29 Pruritus
- L30 Other and unspecified dermatitis