Acute lymphadenitis L04
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute lymphadenitis" is "L04". L04 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- L04 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM L04 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L04 - other international versions of ICD-10 L04 may differ.
- chronic or subacute lymphadenitis, except mesenteric (I88.1)
- enlarged lymph nodes (R59.-)
- human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] disease resulting in generalized lymphadenopathy (B20)
- lymphadenitis NOS (I88.9)
- nonspecific mesenteric lymphadenitis (I88.0)
- abscess (acute) of lymph nodes, except mesenteric
- acute lymphadenitis, except mesenteric
Codes: = Billable
- L04 Acute lymphadenitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.