Complications of other bariatric procedure K95.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Complications of other bariatric procedure" is "K95.8". K95.8 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K95.8 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K95.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K95.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 K95.8 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- complications of gastric band surgery (K95.0-)
Codes: = Billable
K95 Complications of bariatric procedures
- K95.8 Complications of other bariatric procedure
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.