Gastrointestinal mucositis (ulcerative) K92.81
- K92.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K92.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K92.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 K92.81 may differ.
- type of associated therapy, such as:
- antineoplastic and immunosuppressive drugs (T45.1X-)
- radiological procedure and radiotherapy (Y84.2)
Codes: = Billable
K92 Other diseases of digestive system
K92.8 Other specified diseases of the digestive system
- K92.81 Gastrointestinal mucositis (ulcerative)
- K92.8 Other specified diseases of the digestive system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.