Gastrointestinal hemorrhage, unspecified K92.2
- K92.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K92.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K92.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 K92.2 may differ.
- Gastric hemorrhage NOS
- Intestinal hemorrhage NOS
Codes: = Billable
K92 Other diseases of digestive system
- K92.2 Gastrointestinal hemorrhage, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.