Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system, not elsewhere classified K91
- K91 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K91 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K91 - other international versions of ICD-10 K91 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
K91 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system, not elsewhere classified
- K91.0 Vomiting following gastrointestinal surgery
- K91.1 Postgastric surgery syndromes
- K91.2 Postsurgical malabsorption, not elsewhere classified
- K91.3 Postprocedural intestinal obstruction
- K91.5 Postcholecystectomy syndrome
- K91.6 Intraoperative hemorrhage and hematoma of a digestive system organ or structure complicating a procedure
- K91.7 Accidental puncture and laceration of a digestive system organ or structure during a procedure
- K91.8 Other intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.