Intestinal malabsorption K90
- K90 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K90 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K90 - other international versions of ICD-10 K90 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- intestinal malabsorption following gastrointestinal surgery (K91.2)
Codes: = Billable
- K90 Intestinal malabsorption
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.