Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency K86.81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency" is "K86.81". K86.81 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K86.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K86.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K86.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 K86.81 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
K86 Other diseases of pancreas
K86.8 Other specified diseases of pancreas
- K86.81 Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- K86.8 Other specified diseases of pancreas
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.