Other diseases of biliary tract K83
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other diseases of biliary tract" is "K83". K83 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K83 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K83 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K83 - other international versions of ICD-10 K83 may differ.
- postcholecystectomy syndrome (K91.5)
Codes: = Billable
- K83 Other diseases of biliary tract
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.