Other diseases of gallbladder K82
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other diseases of gallbladder" is "K82". K82 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K82 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K82 - other international versions of ICD-10 K82 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
K82 Other diseases of gallbladder
- K82.0 Obstruction of gallbladder
- K82.1 Hydrops of gallbladder
- K82.2 Perforation of gallbladder
- K82.3 Fistula of gallbladder
- K82.4 Cholesterolosis of gallbladder
- K82.8 Other specified diseases of gallbladder
- K82.9 Disease of gallbladder, unspecified
- K82.A Disorders of gallbladder in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.