- K80 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K80 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K80 - other international versions of ICD-10 K80 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- retained cholelithiasis following cholecystectomy (K91.86)
Codes: = Billable
- K80.0 Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis
- K80.1 Calculus of gallbladder with other cholecystitis
- K80.2 Calculus of gallbladder without cholecystitis
- K80.3 Calculus of bile duct with cholangitis
- K80.4 Calculus of bile duct with cholecystitis
- K80.5 Calculus of bile duct without cholangitis or cholecystitis
- K80.6 Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with cholecystitis
- K80.7 Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct without cholecystitis
- K80.8 Other cholelithiasis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.