Other diseases of liver K76
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other diseases of liver" is "K76". K76 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K76 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K76 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K76 - other international versions of ICD-10 K76 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
K76 Other diseases of liver
- K76.0 Fatty (change of) liver, not elsewhere classified
- K76.1 Chronic passive congestion of liver
- K76.2 Central hemorrhagic necrosis of liver
- K76.3 Infarction of liver
- K76.4 Peliosis hepatis
- K76.5 Hepatic veno-occlusive disease
- K76.6 Portal hypertension
- K76.7 Hepatorenal syndrome
- K76.8 Other specified diseases of liver
- K76.9 Liver disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.