Fibrosis and cirrhosis of liver K74
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Fibrosis and cirrhosis of liver" is "K74". K74 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K74 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K74 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K74 - other international versions of ICD-10 K74 may differ.
- , if applicable, viral hepatitis (acute) (chronic) (B15-B19)
Codes: = Billable
- K74 Fibrosis and cirrhosis of liver
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.