Toxic liver disease K71
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic liver disease" is "K71". K71 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K71 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K71 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K71 - other international versions of ICD-10 K71 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
- drug-induced idiosyncratic (unpredictable) liver disease
- drug-induced toxic (predictable) liver disease
Codes: = Billable
K71 Toxic liver disease
- K71.0 Toxic liver disease with cholestasis
- K71.1 Toxic liver disease with hepatic necrosis
- K71.2 Toxic liver disease with acute hepatitis
- K71.3 Toxic liver disease with chronic persistent hepatitis
- K71.4 Toxic liver disease with chronic lobular hepatitis
- K71.5 Toxic liver disease with chronic active hepatitis
- K71.6 Toxic liver disease with hepatitis, not elsewhere classified
- K71.7 Toxic liver disease with fibrosis and cirrhosis of liver
- K71.8 Toxic liver disease with other disorders of liver
- K71.9 Toxic liver disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.