Hemorrhoids and perianal venous thrombosis K64
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hemorrhoids and perianal venous thrombosis" is "K64". K64 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K64 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K64 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K64 - other international versions of ICD-10 K64 may differ.
- hemorrhoids complicating childbirth and the puerperium (O87.2)
- hemorrhoids complicating pregnancy (O22.4)
Codes: = Billable
- K64 Hemorrhoids and perianal venous thrombosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.