Fistula of intestine K63.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Fistula of intestine" is "K63.2". K63.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K63.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K63.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K63.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 K63.2 may differ.
- fistula of duodenum (K31.6)
- fistula of intestine with Crohn's disease (K50.013, K50.113, K50.813, K50.913,)
- fistula of intestine with ulcerative colitis (K51.013, K51.213, K51.313, K51.413, K51.513, K51.813, K51.913)
Codes: = Billable
K63 Other diseases of intestine
- K63.2 Fistula of intestine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.