Abscess of intestine K63.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Abscess of intestine" is "K63.0". K63.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K63.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K63.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K63.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 K63.0 may differ.
- abscess of intestine with Crohn's disease (K50.014, K50.114, K50.814, K50.914,)
- abscess of intestine with diverticular disease (K57.0, K57.2, K57.4, K57.8)
- abscess of intestine with ulcerative colitis (K51.014, K51.214, K51.314, K51.414, K51.514, K51.814, K51.914)
Codes: = Billable
K63 Other diseases of intestine
- K63.0 Abscess of intestine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.