Other diseases of anus and rectum K62
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other diseases of anus and rectum" is "K62". K62 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K62 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K62 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K62 - other international versions of ICD-10 K62 may differ.
- colostomy and enterostomy malfunction (K94.0-, K94.1-)
- fecal incontinence (R15.-)
- hemorrhoids (K64.-)
- anal canal
Codes: = Billable
K62 Other diseases of anus and rectum
- K62.0 Anal polyp
- K62.1 Rectal polyp
- K62.2 Anal prolapse
- K62.3 Rectal prolapse
- K62.4 Stenosis of anus and rectum
- K62.5 Hemorrhage of anus and rectum
- K62.6 Ulcer of anus and rectum
- K62.7 Radiation proctitis
- K62.8 Other specified diseases of anus and rectum
- K62.9 Disease of anus and rectum, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.