Abscess of anal and rectal regions K61
- K61 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K61 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K61 - other international versions of ICD-10 K61 may differ.
- abscess of anal and rectal regions
- cellulitis of anal and rectal regions
Codes: = Billable
- K61 Abscess of anal and rectal regions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.