Fissure and fistula of anal and rectal regions K60
- K60 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K60 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K60 - other international versions of ICD-10 K60 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- fissure and fistula of anal and rectal regions with abscess or cellulitis (K61.-)
- anal sphincter tear (healed) (nontraumatic) (old) (K62.81)
Codes: = Billable
- K60 Fissure and fistula of anal and rectal regions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.