Other functional intestinal disorders K59
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other functional intestinal disorders" is "K59". K59 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K59 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K59 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K59 - other international versions of ICD-10 K59 may differ.
- change in bowel habit NOS (R19.4)
- intestinal malabsorption (K90.-)
- psychogenic intestinal disorders (F45.8)
- functional disorders of stomach (K31.-)
Codes: = Billable
- K59 Other functional intestinal disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.