Paralytic ileus and intestinal obstruction without hernia K56
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Paralytic ileus and intestinal obstruction without hernia" is "K56". K56 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K56 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K56 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K56 - other international versions of ICD-10 K56 may differ.
- congenital stricture or stenosis of intestine (Q41-Q42)
- cystic fibrosis with meconium ileus (E84.11)
- ischemic stricture of intestine (K55.1)
- meconium ileus NOS (P76.0)
- neonatal intestinal obstructions classifiable to P76.-
- obstruction of duodenum (K31.5)
- postprocedural intestinal obstruction (K91.3-)
- stenosis of anus or rectum (K62.4)
Codes: = Billable
- K56 Paralytic ileus and intestinal obstruction without hernia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.