Stage 3 necrotizing enterocolitis K55.33
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Stage 3 necrotizing enterocolitis" is "K55.33". K55.33 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K55.33 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K55.33 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K55.33 - other international versions of ICD-10 K55.33 may differ.
- Necrotizing enterocolitis with perforation
- Necrotizing enterocolitis with pneumatosis and perforation
Codes: = Billable
K55 Vascular disorders of intestine
K55.3 Necrotizing enterocolitis
- K55.33 Stage 3 necrotizing enterocolitis
- K55.3 Necrotizing enterocolitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.