Necrotizing enterocolitis, unspecified K55.30
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Necrotizing enterocolitis, unspecified" is "K55.30". K55.30 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K55.30 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K55.30 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K55.30 - other international versions of ICD-10 K55.30 may differ.
- Necrotizing enterocolitis, NOS
Codes: = Billable
K55 Vascular disorders of intestine
K55.3 Necrotizing enterocolitis
- K55.30 Necrotizing enterocolitis, unspecified
- K55.3 Necrotizing enterocolitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.