Necrotizing enterocolitis K55.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Necrotizing enterocolitis" is "K55.3". K55.3 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K55.3 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K55.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K55.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 K55.3 may differ.
- necrotizing enterocolitis of newborn (P77.-)
- necrotizing enterocolitis due to Clostridium difficile (A04.7-)
Codes: = Billable
- K55 Vascular disorders of intestine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.