Angiodysplasia of colon without hemorrhage K55.20
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Angiodysplasia of colon without hemorrhage" is "K55.20". K55.20 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K55.20 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K55.20 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K55.20 - other international versions of ICD-10 K55.20 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
K55 Vascular disorders of intestine
K55.2 Angiodysplasia of colon
- K55.20 Angiodysplasia of colon without hemorrhage
- K55.2 Angiodysplasia of colon
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.