Chronic vascular disorders of intestine K55.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic vascular disorders of intestine" is "K55.1". K55.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K55.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K55.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K55.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 K55.1 may differ.
- Chronic ischemic colitis
- Chronic ischemic enteritis
- Chronic ischemic enterocolitis
- Ischemic stricture of intestine
- Mesenteric atherosclerosis
- Mesenteric vascular insufficiency
Codes: = Billable
K55 Vascular disorders of intestine
- K55.1 Chronic vascular disorders of intestine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.