Acute infarction of large intestine K55.04
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute infarction of large intestine" is "K55.04". K55.04 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K55.04 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K55.04 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K55.04 - other international versions of ICD-10 K55.04 may differ.
- Gangrene of large intestine
- Necrosis of large intestine
Codes: = Billable
- K55 Vascular disorders of intestine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.