Acute infarction of small intestine K55.02
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute infarction of small intestine" is "K55.02". K55.02 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K55.02 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K55.02 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K55.02 - other international versions of ICD-10 K55.02 may differ.
- Gangrene of small intestine
- Necrosis of small intestine
Codes: = Billable
- K55 Vascular disorders of intestine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.