Vascular disorders of intestine K55
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Vascular disorders of intestine" is "K55". K55 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K55 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K55 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K55 - other international versions of ICD-10 K55 may differ.
- necrotizing enterocolitis of newborn (P77.-)
Codes: = Billable
- K55 Vascular disorders of intestine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.