Eosinophilic gastritis or gastroenteritis K52.81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Eosinophilic gastritis or gastroenteritis" is "K52.81". K52.81 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K52.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K52.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K52.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 K52.81 may differ.
- Eosinophilic enteritis
- eosinophilic esophagitis (K20.0)
Codes: = Billable
K52 Other and unspecified noninfective gastroenteritis and colitis
K52.8 Other specified noninfective gastroenteritis and colitis
- K52.81 Eosinophilic gastritis or gastroenteritis
- K52.8 Other specified noninfective gastroenteritis and colitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.