Indeterminate colitis K52.3
- K52.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K52.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K52.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 K52.3 may differ.
- Colonic inflammatory bowel disease unclassified (IBDU)
- unspecified colitis (K52.9)
Codes: = Billable
K52 Other and unspecified noninfective gastroenteritis and colitis
- K52.3 Indeterminate colitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.