Ulcerative colitis K51
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Ulcerative colitis" is "K51". K51 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K51 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K51 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K51 - other international versions of ICD-10 K51 may differ.
- code to identify manifestations, such as:
- pyoderma gangrenosum (L88)
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] (K50.-)
Codes: = Billable
- K51 Ulcerative colitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.