Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] K50
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Crohn's disease [regional enteritis]" is "K50". K50 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K50 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K50 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K50 - other international versions of ICD-10 K50 may differ.
- code to identify manifestations, such as:
- pyoderma gangrenosum (L88)
- ulcerative colitis (K51.-)
- granulomatous enteritis
Codes: = Billable
- K50 Crohn's disease [regional enteritis]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.