Unspecified abdominal hernia K46
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Unspecified abdominal hernia" is "K46". K46 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K46 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K46 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K46 - other international versions of ICD-10 K46 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- vaginal enterocele (N81.5)
- hernia NOS
- interstitial hernia
- intestinal hernia
- intra-abdominal hernia
Codes: = Billable
- K46 Unspecified abdominal hernia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.