Other abdominal hernia K45
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other abdominal hernia" is "K45". K45 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K45 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K45 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K45 - other international versions of ICD-10 K45 may differ.
- abdominal hernia, specified site NEC
- lumbar hernia
- obturator hernia
- pudendal hernia
- retroperitoneal hernia
- sciatic hernia
Codes: = Billable
- K45 Other abdominal hernia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.