Diaphragmatic hernia with gangrene K44.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Diaphragmatic hernia with gangrene" is "K44.1". K44.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K44.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K44.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K44.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 K44.1 may differ.
- Gangrenous diaphragmatic hernia
Codes: = Billable
K44 Diaphragmatic hernia
- K44.1 Diaphragmatic hernia with gangrene
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.