Other and unspecified ventral hernia with gangrene K43.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other and unspecified ventral hernia with gangrene" is "K43.7". K43.7 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K43.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K43.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K43.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 K43.7 may differ.
- Any condition listed under K43.6 specified as gangrenous
Codes: = Billable
K43 Ventral hernia
- K43.7 Other and unspecified ventral hernia with gangrene
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.