Umbilical hernia with obstruction, without gangrene K42.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Umbilical hernia with obstruction, without gangrene" is "K42.0". K42.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K42.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K42.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K42.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 K42.0 may differ.
- Umbilical hernia causing obstruction, without gangrene
- Incarcerated umbilical hernia, without gangrene
- Irreducible umbilical hernia, without gangrene
- Strangulated umbilical hernia, without gangrene
Codes: = Billable
K42 Umbilical hernia
- K42.0 Umbilical hernia with obstruction, without gangrene
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.