Femoral hernia K41
- K41 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K41 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K41 - other international versions of ICD-10 K41 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
K41 Femoral hernia
- K41.0 Bilateral femoral hernia, with obstruction, without gangrene
- K41.1 Bilateral femoral hernia, with gangrene
- K41.2 Bilateral femoral hernia, without obstruction or gangrene
- K41.3 Unilateral femoral hernia, with obstruction, without gangrene
- K41.4 Unilateral femoral hernia, with gangrene
- K41.9 Unilateral femoral hernia, without obstruction or gangrene
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.