Acute appendicitis with generalized peritonitis K35.2
- K35.2 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K35.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K35.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 K35.2 may differ.
- Appendicitis (acute) with generalized (diffuse) peritonitis following rupture or perforation of appendix
Codes: = Billable
K35 Acute appendicitis
- K35.2 Acute appendicitis with generalized peritonitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.