Other diseases of stomach and duodenum K31
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other diseases of stomach and duodenum" is "K31". K31 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K31 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K31 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K31 - other international versions of ICD-10 K31 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- diabetic gastroparesis (E08.43, E09.43, E10.43, E11.43, E13.43)
- diverticulum of duodenum (K57.00-K57.13)
- functional disorders of stomach
Codes: = Billable
K31 Other diseases of stomach and duodenum
- K31.0 Acute dilatation of stomach
- K31.1 Adult hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
- K31.2 Hourglass stricture and stenosis of stomach
- K31.3 Pylorospasm, not elsewhere classified
- K31.4 Gastric diverticulum
- K31.5 Obstruction of duodenum
- K31.6 Fistula of stomach and duodenum
- K31.7 Polyp of stomach and duodenum
- K31.8 Other specified diseases of stomach and duodenum
- K31.9 Disease of stomach and duodenum, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.