Ulcer of esophagus K22.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Ulcer of esophagus" is "K22.1". K22.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K22.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K22.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K22.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 K22.1 may differ.
- Barrett's ulcer
- Erosion of esophagus
- Fungal ulcer of esophagus
- Peptic ulcer of esophagus
- Ulcer of esophagus due to ingestion of chemicals
- Ulcer of esophagus due to ingestion of drugs and medicaments
- Ulcerative esophagitis
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
- Barrett's esophagus (K22.7-)
Codes: = Billable
- K22 Other diseases of esophagus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.