Achalasia of cardia K22.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Achalasia of cardia" is "K22.0". K22.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K22.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K22.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K22.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 K22.0 may differ.
- Achalasia NOS
- congenital cardiospasm (Q39.5)
Codes: = Billable
K22 Other diseases of esophagus
- K22.0 Achalasia of cardia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.