Other diseases of esophagus K22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other diseases of esophagus" is "K22". K22 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K22 - other international versions of ICD-10 K22 may differ.
- esophageal varices (I85.-)
Codes: = Billable
K22 Other diseases of esophagus
- K22.0 Achalasia of cardia
- K22.1 Ulcer of esophagus
- K22.2 Esophageal obstruction
- K22.3 Perforation of esophagus
- K22.4 Dyskinesia of esophagus
- K22.5 Diverticulum of esophagus, acquired
- K22.6 Gastro-esophageal laceration-hemorrhage syndrome
- K22.7 Barrett's esophagus
- K22.8 Other specified diseases of esophagus
- K22.9 Disease of esophagus, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.