Gastro-esophageal reflux disease K21
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gastro-esophageal reflux disease" is "K21". K21 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K21 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K21 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K21 - other international versions of ICD-10 K21 may differ.
- newborn esophageal reflux (P78.83)
Codes: = Billable
- K21 Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.