The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Esophagitis" is "K20". K20 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- K20 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K20 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K20 - other international versions of ICD-10 K20 may differ.
- code to identify:
- alcohol abuse and dependence (F10.-)
- erosion of esophagus (K22.1-)
- esophagitis with gastro-esophageal reflux disease (K21.0)
- reflux esophagitis (K21.0)
- ulcerative esophagitis (K22.1-)
- eosinophilic gastritis or gastroenteritis (K52.81)
Codes: = Billable
- K20 Esophagitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.