The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Glossitis" is "K14.0". K14.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K14.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K14.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K14.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 K14.0 may differ.
- Abscess of tongue
- Ulceration (traumatic) of tongue
- atrophic glossitis (K14.4)
Codes: = Billable
K14 Diseases of tongue
- K14.0 Glossitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.