Oral submucous fibrosis K13.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Oral submucous fibrosis" is "K13.5". K13.5 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K13.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K13.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K13.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 K13.5 may differ.
- Submucous fibrosis of tongue
Codes: = Billable
K13 Other diseases of lip and oral mucosa
- K13.5 Oral submucous fibrosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.