Leukoplakia of oral mucosa, including tongue K13.21
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Leukoplakia of oral mucosa, including tongue" is "K13.21". K13.21 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- K13.21 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM K13.21 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K13.21 - other international versions of ICD-10 K13.21 may differ.
- Leukokeratosis of oral mucosa
- Leukoplakia of gingiva, lips, tongue
Codes: = Billable
K13 Other diseases of lip and oral mucosa
K13.2 Leukoplakia and other disturbances of oral epithelium, including tongue
- K13.21 Leukoplakia of oral mucosa, including tongue
- K13.2 Leukoplakia and other disturbances of oral epithelium, including tongue
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.